When you sign up at new mobile casinos, one of the first things you're usually asked is how you’d like to fund your account. Due to security reasons, many players prefer to use banking options such as Paysafecard that don’t require you to hand over any bank account or credit card details.
Paysafecard is an excellent solution that’s becoming increasing common at mobile casinos like Pocket Vegas. All you need to do is locate a sales outlet near your home or place of work, and pop in to buy a card. In the UK, you can find sales outlets at retailers such as McColl’s, Asda, One Stop, WH Smith, and shops displaying the PP PayPoint and EPay logos. You can purchase Paysafecards in a variety of denominations: £10, £25, £50, £75, and £100, and if you buy one from a PayPoint retailer, you can also get cards worth £125, £150, and £175.
Each card contains a unique 16-digit PIN, and you’ll be prompted to enter this PIN when you wish to make deposits at mobile casinos. As you can imagine, this process takes mere seconds as opposed to the several minutes it typically takes to set up a credit or debit card in the cashier. Checking your balance is just as easy. Simply visit the Paysafecard website, and click the tab marked ‘Check Balance’. Once you’ve input your PIN and copied the numerical code in the box next to it, your current balance will be displayed on-screen.
The benefits of using Paysafecard at mobile casinos
- The majority of mobile casinos including Pocket Vegas don’t charge a fee for deposits made via Paysafecard;
- If you have a budget, it’s much easier not to get carried away when you’re limited to the amount your card is worth;
- Your funds will be credited to your account instantly unlike some other banking methods which can take minutes, hours, or even days to be processed;
- Your banking details are never shared with the mobile casinos you play at, which is good if you’re worried about online financial fraud;
- You can use Paysafecard to purchase all kinds of items, services, and subscriptions online, ranging from holidays and films to social networks and mobile casinos.
The only thing you could say is a disadvantage is the fact that you can’t make withdrawals using Paysafecard - only deposits. Therefore, unless you’re happy to share your banking or debit/credit card details, we recommend that you choose an e-wallet payment method like Paypal or Skrill whenever you need to cash out your winnings.
In conclusion, Paysafecard is a simple and safe payment solution that allows you to top up your balance in mere seconds. So, when you’re out and about, keep your eyes peeled for retailers selling these handy cards and see just how easy they are to use next time you visit the Pocket Vegas Cashier.